There are two ways to share Dropbox Paper docs with other people:
- By using the Invite button at the top of the doc
- By sending a link to the doc
How to share with the Invite button
- Open the Paper doc you want to share.
- Click the blue Invite button at the top of the doc.
- Type the email address of the person or people you want to share with and include a message if you'd like.
- Click Can edit to choose the permissions access you'd like invitees to have:
- Can comment allows others to leave comments on your content
- Can edit allows others to directly add to, edit, or delete your content, and to invite others to the doc
- Click Send.
Note: If the recipient doesn't have a Dropbox Paper account, they will be prompted to create one before viewing your document.