How to redeem the Chromebook and Dropbox promotion
Frequently asked questions
Which Chromebook devices are eligible for the promotion?
Your device may be eligible if you bought a new Lenovo Chromebook during or after April 2022 that has Dropbox pre-installed on it.
How do I redeem the promotional space?
To redeem this promotion on your eligible Chromebook:
- Click or tap the Dropbox icon in your task bar to open Dropbox on your eligible Chromebook.
- Sign up for a Dropbox account by filling out the details on the page. If you already have a Dropbox account, click sign in.
- If your account is eligible, you’ll see a prompt to redeem the promotion.
- Click Redeem.
After redeeming, you’ll receive an email notification with details about your increased storage.
How long is the promotional space valid?
The 100 GB of promotional space on Lenovo Chromebooks is valid for 12 months from the date the promotion is redeemed.
How much time do I have to redeem the promotional space?
The promotion must be redeemed within 3 months of the date of purchase of your device.
If I purchased multiple promotion-eligible devices, can I redeem the same offer multiple times?
No. Each Dropbox account can only redeem the same type of promotion once. For example, you can’t redeem the promotion for the Lenovo Chromebook 100 GB for 12 months more than once.
Can I transfer my promotional space to another Dropbox account?
No, the promotional space is not transferable once it has been redeemed.
Can I get the promotion on a refurbished or used device?
No. The promotional space is only available to the original buyer of the new, eligible device.
Why am I not eligible for promotional space?
There are a variety of reasons you may not be eligible to redeem promotional space:
- You have already redeemed a promotion on a Lenovo Chromebook device. You’re only eligible to redeem the same type of promotional deal once.
- For instance, you can’t redeem the promotion for the Lenovo Chromebook 100 GB for 12 months more than once, even if you buy multiple eligible Lenovo Chromebook devices.
- You bought your device pre-owned or refurbished, and the previous owner already redeemed the promotional deal associated with the device.
- Your device may not be eligible for the promotion due to some country and retailer exclusions.
How do I check if I've successfully redeemed the promotion?
You’ll receive an email notification when you successfully redeem your promotional space. The increased space will also be reflected anywhere you can see your total space available for your Dropbox account.
What happens when my promotional space expires?
When your promotional space expires, your Dropbox space limit will automatically return to what it was without it. For example, if you have a Basic account, your limit will return to 2 GB plus any space you've earned through referrals or other bonuses.
If you're over your limit after expiration, you'll no longer be able to save new photos, videos, and docs to Dropbox. To get more space, you can upgrade to Dropbox Plus.
Terms of the Dropbox 100 GB promotion for Lenovo Chromebooks (current promotion)
For Lenovo Chromebooks that were purchased during or after April 2022, the promotion is available to the first user who signs up or signs in to Dropbox during the initial app launch on that device. The promotion must be claimed during the initial app launch and can be redeemed only once per device. The promotion cannot be claimed on a refurbished, used, or wiped and restored device and cannot be combined with other offers.
Posted by: Eddy29 32 days ago87010
Posted by: Jatin_Kheradiya 219 days ago78240
Posted by: Jeff H 55 days ago1236140