The email address associated with your Dropbox account is what you’ll use to sign in to Dropbox and receive important Dropbox-related emails.
To change the email address on your Dropbox account:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click your avatar (profile picture or initials) in the upper-right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Under the General tab, find your email address.
- Click Edit next to your email address.
- Enter your new email address, current email address, and password.
- Click Update email. We’ll send a verification email to your new email address.
- Open the email, and click Verify your email.
Dropbox Business admins: change a team member's email address
If you’re a Dropbox Business admin, you can change the email address on a team member’s Dropbox account. To do so:
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Admin console.
- Click Members.
- Click the name of the team member whose email address you'd like to change.
- Next to their current email address, click Change and enter the new email address. We’ll send an email to their original email address letting them know that an admin on their team changed their Dropbox email address.