The Photos page changed on July 17, 2017, but your pictures are still safe in your Dropbox account.
Learn more about changes to the Photos page.
Remove photos from an album on dropbox.com:
- After signing in, go to photos.dropbox.com.
- Click on the album from the list in the left-hand sidebar.
- Select the photo(s) you want to remove from the album. A blue border and checkmark will appear on each selection.
- Click Remove from album in the blue bar at the top of the page.
- Click Remove in the pop-up window to confirm.
You can also remove a photo from an album by opening the album, double-clicking the photo to view it in full-screen, and clicking the little gear icon at the bottom right. Select Remove from album in the pop-up menu.