Dropbox AI: an overview
Updated Nov 02, 2023
This article describes alpha features available to customers:
- On Dropbox Professional, Essentials, Business, Business Plus, and some customers on Dropbox Standard and Advanced.
- In countries with the preferred language set to English.
- Excluding Canada, the UK (United Kingdom), and countries within the EEA (European Economic Area).
Dropbox AI is subject to additional terms.
Dropbox AI uses generative AI to answer questions and summarize large files so you don’t need to manually sort and search through large volumes of information.
Note: These features are only available on dropbox.com.
- Summarize a document or video in seconds: Have AI generate easy-to-read summaries of long documents to save you time and effort when searching for what you need.
- Quickly find answers: Reduce the time and effort spent looking for direct answers in large and complex files by asking a question in the search bar or in a file preview and getting an answer.
- Get to your files faster: Quickly find what you need by typing a command in the search bar using everyday language instead of keywords.
- Take the guesswork out of searching: Spend less time opening and reading every file with short, automatically generated highlights of each file in your search results.