You can upload and share audio and video files on Dropbox, just like any other kind of file. Learn how to add files and folders to your Dropbox account.
Note: This article is about video and audio you've uploaded to your Dropbox account, not about video or audio you’ve recorded with Dropbox Capture. Learn more about Dropbox Capture.
How to play video or audio files
To play a video or audio file you’ve stored in your Dropbox account:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click All files in the left sidebar.
- Click the name of an audio or video file to view a preview. Learn more about how to preview files.
- Click the preview to play it.
On the Dropbox mobile app
- Open the Dropbox mobile app.
- Tap the name of an audio or video file to view a preview. Learn more about how to preview files.
- Tap the preview to play it.
Learn what to do if audio or video files won’t play on the Dropbox mobile app.