What is Dropbox Business?
Dropbox Business is a plan for small, agile teams. With Dropbox Business, you can edit and send out a project proposal, sign a contract, and deliver final files without switching between apps.
What do you get with Dropbox Business?
Dropbox Business has most of the features included in Dropbox Essentials*, plus the following:
- Storage for your team. Starting at 9 TB of total storage space, shared among the entire team (3 TB per actively-used license with a 3 license minimum). Each additional actively used license adds 3 TB of storage space to the team, up to 1,000 TB total.
- Note: An actively-used license is when a unique person regularly logs in and uses Dropbox.
- Collaboration with multimedia tools. Create unlimited recordings using Dropbox Capture, and upload up to 10 files with Dropbox Replay.
- A built-in eSignature workflow. Send an unlimited amount of signature requests from desktop or mobile. Create up to 15 reusable templates from desktop.
- Customizable team settings. Admins can approve and limit team devices, manage how content is shared outside of the team, configure default settings, and generate team activity reports.
*Dropbox Business doesn’t include access to Dropbox Vault.
FAQs about Dropbox Business
How can I purchase Dropbox Business?
To purchase the Dropbox Business plan, visit the main purchase page.
How much does Dropbox Business cost?
The cost of Dropbox Business is determined by several factors, including the number of members on a team and your geographic location.
Can I migrate an existing team to Dropbox Business?
Yes, you can switch from your current plan to Dropbox Business unless you’re an existing Dropbox customer on one of the following plans:
- Dropbox Standard
- Dropbox Advanced
- Dropbox Enterprise
Note: Any existing customers that have enabled data residency will be blocked upgrading to Dropbox Essentials, Business, or Business Plus.
Posted by: ABL_2400 3 days ago35370
Posted by: mobin68 22 hours ago11420
Posted by: bob47 9 days ago35460