Dropbox Scan is a mobile scanner app for iOS that allows you to scan and organize documents and other images on your mobile device. You can also connect your Dropbox account so your scans will automatically be added to a folder called Scans. To connect, open the Dropbox Scan app, click Connect next to the Dropbox logo, and follow the prompts.
Note: You can’t connect a Dropbox Business account to the Dropbox Scan app. Everyone, including Dropbox Business users, can scan documents directly to Dropbox account with the Dropbox mobile app.
Scan a document
To scan a document:
- Open the Dropbox Scan app on your mobile device.
- Tap the camera icon in the bottom right of the screen.
- Either take a picture of the content you’d like to scan, or select an existing image from your Camera Roll.
- If desired, rename, make edits, add additional pages, or share the scan.
- To rename, tap the pencil icon at the top of the screen.
- To make edits, tap the icon with the three sliders below your scan.
- To add additional pages, tap Add page.
- To reorder the pages of your scan, tap Reorder.
- To share the scan, tap the share icon (rectangle with an up arrow) in the bottom left of the screen.
- Tap Done.
- Multi-page scans can only be saved as .pdf files.
- You can’t edit or add additional pages to a scan once you save it.