How to compare video versions in Dropbox Replay
Updated Nov 06, 2023
If you’ve purchased the Dropbox Replay Add-On, you can review and compare two versions of the same video file in a side-by-side view in Dropbox Replay.
To compare video versions:
- Log in to dropbox.com.
- Click the grid icon in the top-left corner.
- Click Replay from the menu that appears.
- Note: Dropbox Replay will open in a new tab.
- Click the video file you’d like to compare versions of to open it.
- Click the version number (example: V1) in the upper left.
- Click Compare versions.
The video comparison window will open.
- The older version will appear on the left and the more recent version will appear on the right.
- The video controller is the same for both videos.
- When the volume is turned off for one version, the volume turns on automatically for the other version.
- If the person who adds the first version of the file is a customer who has purchased the Dropbox Replay Add-On, all of their collaborators also have access to video version comparison for that file.