How to change your team’s Dropbox subscription
How to change from Dropbox Standard, Business, Advanced, or Business Plus to another team plan
Note: Dropbox Standard or Advanced teams can’t change to Business or Business Plus.
To change from a team plan to a different team plan:
- Log in to dropbox.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Admin console in the left sidebar.
- Click Billing in the left sidebar.
- Note: Only certain types of admins can access the Billing page.
- Click Change plan next to your current Dropbox plan.
- Note: If you pay by manual invoice, you’ll need to reach out to your account manager or contact support to change your plan.
- Select the name of the plan you'd like to change to.
- Click Continue.
- Click Confirm change.
The change will go into effect on your next renewal.
How to change from a team plan to an individual plan
You can change from Dropbox Standard, Business, Advanced, or Business Plus to individual plans for all team members by canceling your subscription and disbanding your team. Disbanding your team is permanent and causes team members to lose access to team content. Learn how to disband your team and the consequences of doing so.
If you don’t want to convert your entire team to individual accounts, you can also convert one or some of your team members’ accounts to individual accounts. Learn how to convert a team member’s account to an individual account.
Note: If you disband your team or convert a team member’s account to an individual account, they’ll automatically be converted to Dropbox Basic. If they’d like to upgrade to a paid plan, they can do so from the Upgrade page.
How to change from Dropbox Enterprise to a different plan
To change from Dropbox Enterprise to a different plan, contact your account manager or Dropbox Support at least 30 days before your renewal date. Learn about considerations to keep in mind before downgrading your plan.
Posted by: DanielAX 28 days ago1910173
Posted by: Valentin359 132 days ago86810
Posted by: Admiral287 365 days ago252810