To share the Salesforce Documents folder with your team, you’ll first need to generate this folder in your Dropbox account.
- Go to a record that has Dropbox for Salesforce enabled.
- Click Setup.
- Upload a file from your computer to the Dropbox for Salesforce widget via drag and drop or the Add Files button.
- This file will upload to Dropbox, and the Salesforce Documents folder will be created in your Dropbox account.
After creating the Salesforce Documents folder, you can share it with the rest of your team:
- Sign in to dropbox.com with the same account you used to set up Dropbox for Salesforce.
- If you’re unsure which account is connected, click Dropbox Options. At the top of the page, under Dropbox Connection Settings, you can see who you are Connected As.
- Click Share.
- Enter the email addresses of the colleagues you wish to share the folder with, and then click Share.
The users must accept your invitation before Dropbox for Salesforce will work.