The Dropbox and Slack integration allows you to:
- Share files and message people in Slack right from a Dropbox file
- See who shared your files in Slack, when they shared it, and what channels they shared it in the Activity section of a file preview
Connect Slack to your Dropbox account
To connect Slack to your Dropbox account:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click your profile picture (or grey circle) in the upper right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Connected apps tab.
- Next to Slack, click Connect to Slack and follow the prompts.
You can also connect from Slack by adding The Dropbox app to your workspace.