Admins can export member data as a .csv file directly from the admin console. The report will include:
- First name
- Last name
- Role (member, team admin, user management admin, or support admin)
- Status (active, invited, deleted, or suspended)
- Usage (updated every 8 hours)
- Join date
- Invited date
- Organization managed groups
- User managed groups
Note: The report may include additional items depending on a team’s specific settings.
Create a member data report:
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Admin Console.
- Click Members.
- Click Export member data on the righthand side.
- Select Start export.
Once generated, the report will appear in your Dropbox folder titled “Dropbox Business reports”. You will also receive an email once the report is ready.
- Note: For large teams, it may take some time to generate the report. If you do not receive a report after an hour, please try re-generating the report