How to create a QR code with Dropbox
A QR code is a barcode that can be easily scanned by a smartphone or scanner to access digitally stored data. QR codes have many useful applications such as for sharing website links, contact information, videos, blueprints, and product pages.
You can create QR codes for files stored in your Dropbox account from dropbox.com.
Note: The QR codes created will have the link share permissions you’ve set for that file or folder.
To create QR codes:
- Log in to dropbox.com
- Navigate to the folder(s) or file(s) you wish to create a QR code for.
- Right click or check the box to the left of the folder(s) or file(s).
- Click the down arrow next to Share.
- Click Create QR code.
- Change your sharing permissions, if you’d like:
- Click Settings before moving on to the step below. From there, you can manage the share settings for the link associated with this QR code. Learn more about link sharing permissions.
- Click Download PNG.
updated by: Gags 16 days ago24760
updated by: baltasarq 20 days ago1301170
updated by: henrikstaaf 34 days ago33670