How to manage your links in Dropbox Replay
Dropbox Replay is available to all Dropbox users on dropbox.com. The Dropbox Replay Add-On is a paid feature available to customers on Dropbox Plus, Essentials, Professional, Standard, Business, Advanced, Business Plus, and Enterprise.
The feature described in this article is only available for customers who have purchased the Dropbox Replay Add-On.
You can manage your shared links for files and projects from your Links page in Dropbox Replay. You’ll also be able to see file type, the date the file was created, who has access to your link, and what type of access they have.
If you haven’t purchased the Dropbox Replay Add-On yet, you can still manage access to each of your shared file links.
How to manage access to files and projects from your Links page
To manage access to your files and projects:
- Log in to dropbox.com.
- Click the grid icon in the top-left corner.
- Click Replay from the menu that appears.
- Note: Dropbox Replay will open in a new tab.
- Click Links.
- To change access to a link, toggle Link access on or off.
- To share a specific version of a View only link, hover over the link address, click Copy to Clipboard and select which version you wish to send.
- Click Close.
You can paste the link you copied wherever you’d like to share it.
Posted by: AN2023 223 days ago72360
Posted by: DolphinSK 361 days ago290820
Posted by: Faulk 382 days ago239330