How to add a due date for collaborators in Dropbox Replay
You can add a due date for collaborators to encourage them to deliver timely feedback on your shared media file. You can only set one due date per file.
To add a due date:
- Log in to dropbox.com.
- Click the grid icon in the upper left.
- Click Replay from the menu that appears.
- Note: Dropbox Replay will open in a new tab.
- Open the file you’d like to add a due date to.
- Click Add due date in the upper left corner.
- Click the date picker and select your due date.
- Select a time from the dropdown.
- Click Save.
This due date will also be visible to collaborators when they view the file in Replay.
Note: When a due date is set, you'll receive one email reminder 24 hours before the due date.