You can view all of your tickets with Dropbox support in a single place. To view the full list of your support tickets:
There are 3 different support ticket statuses—open, closing, and closed.
- Open tickets are currently active. You can reply to the support agent, see when a reply was received, and check when a ticket will close.
- Closing tickets are within 24 hours of closing. You can still do the same things with closing tickets as you can with open tickets, they will just appear red as a warning that they are about to close.
- Closed tickets are tickets that have been closed after a resolution has been reached or there’s been no reply from either side for 96 hours. Closed tickets can’t be re-opened, but you can create a followup ticket if your issue is not resolved.
Reply to a support ticket
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Go to dropbox.com/support.
- Scroll to the section titled Your ticket history, and click View tickets.
- Click the ticket you’d like to reply to.
- Under Add a reply, type your response in the text box.
- If desired, click Add or upload files here to add an attachment to your reply.
- Click Reply.