Dropbox Premium Support is available to Dropbox team accounts that have purchased the Premium Support Add-on. To purchase this add-on, contact your Dropbox sales executive or fill out the Dropbox sales team contact form.
Premium Support Add-on features
The Premium Support Add-on enables all active members of a team to receive increased support entitlements. Two versions of this add-on—Premium Support: Essentials and Premium Support: Enhanced—are available for Dropbox team accounts.
With either version of the add-on, team admins have access to:
- Support team assistance by phone, email, or chat, available 24/7.
- Quarterly emails which outline three unused/underused features for your team.
With Premium Support: Essentials, team admins also get:
- Responses to your support tickets within four hours.
- Virtual onboarding training and a one-hour session with a dedicated support team member.
With Premium Support: Enhanced, team admins also get:
- Responses to your support tickets within one hour.
- A designated Customer Success Manager to help streamline support and education.
- 1:1 onboarding assistance through your Customer Success Manager to get you up and running quickly.
Additionally, all teams have access to live webinars hosted by Dropbox that cover new and existing features.
To contact support, log in to your account and go to dropbox.com/support.