How to cancel a Dropbox subscription or trial purchased on a mobile device
If you used your phone or tablet to purchase Dropbox or start a free trial, you must cancel your subscription through iTunes or Google Play, depending on your device type.
- Open the Dropbox mobile app.
- Tap the Account tab in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Manage your subscription.
- Tap How to cancel.
- Tap Cancel plan at the bottom of the screen. This will take you to your subscription in Google Play.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
You’ll receive an email to your Google account to confirm your cancellation, and your account will downgrade to Dropbox Basic (free) at the end of your billing cycle.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap Dropbox.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- If you don’t see a button to cancel or you see an expiration message in red text, the subscription is already canceled.
Your account will downgrade to Dropbox Basic (free) at the end of your billing cycle.
What happens when I cancel my Dropbox subscription or trial?
If you cancel your Dropbox subscription or trial or your subscription expires, your account will downgrade to a Dropbox Basic (free) account at the end of your billing cycle or trial.
- You’ll still have access to all of your files and folders.
- Dropbox keeps deleted versions of your files for 30 days, in case you change your mind.
- If you’re over your downgraded storage quota, Dropbox will stop syncing your files.
Posted by: ThadZab109 24 days ago58980
Posted by: KGalloway1987 188 days ago57510
Posted by: Greenhouse1 187 days ago53210