The feature described in this article is only available for customers who have purchased the Dropbox Replay Add-On
You can archive your Dropbox Replay video, image and audio files, including their comments, to your Dropbox account. This allows you to delete archived video files from the Your work page in Replay, so you only see active project files.
Note: Only video files can be archived. Entire projects can’t be archived at this time.
How to archive Dropbox Replay video, image and audio files
You can archive your finished video, image or audio files and the comments to new or existing folders in your Dropbox account.
To archive Dropbox Replay video, image and audio files:
- Log in to dropbox.com.
- Click the grid icon in the top-left corner.
- Click Replay from the menu that appears.
- Note: Replay will open in a new tab.
- Hover over the thumbnail of the file(s) you’d like to archive.
- Click the box that appears in the upper left.
- Click Archive to Dropbox at the top of the Your work page.
- Select a folder you’d like to archive files to, or click Create folder.
- All folders will show as empty even if it has files in it.
- If you don’t choose a folder, your file and comments will be archived to your All files tab in your Dropbox account.
- Check the box to Only archive the latest version of Replay file, if you’d like.
- Note: If you don’t check the box, all versions and comments will be archived to the folder.
- Click Choose.
Your Replay video, image or audio file will appear in the designated folder of your Dropbox account.
After archiving your video, image or audio file, you can delete it from the Your work page in Replay.