To restore deleted files or folders:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click Files in the left sidebar.
- Click Deleted files in the left sidebar.
- Click on the name of the deleted file or folder you want to recover.
- You can select multiple files or folders at once by clicking the checkbox icon
- Click Restore. Restorations can take time if you’re restoring a large number of files.
Note: You can restore a shared file only if you had Can edit access to it. If you had Can view access to a shared file, you won’t be able to restore it.