What if dropbox.com fails to load, or loads incorrectly?
If dropbox.com fails to load in your web browser, or if it partially loads or shows other errors, you're likely encountering a browser issue.
What can I do to resolve browser issues?
To resolve issues with your web browser, you can try the following:
- Ensuring your browser is compatible with dropbox.com, or updating to a compatible version of your browser
- Signing in to dropbox.com using a different web browser (like Apple Safari, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox)
- Clearing your browser's cache
- Restoring your browser to its default settings (issues may be caused by a security setting that you have set on your browser)
- Disabling any browser plugins (issues may be caused by a plugin that you have installed on your browser)
Note: If the issue is caused by a browser plugin, you can try using the incognito or private browsing mode to eliminate the problem:
How do I know if the problem I'm having is due to browser issues?
Below is a list of some of the ways that browser issues can affect your usage of dropbox.com:
- Web features
- You're not able to print a receipt
- Your files or folders aren't appearing in the correct locations
- The search bar isn't working
- Error messages
- You're seeing an Error 404 message
- You're seeing a message that says There was a problem completing this request
- You're seeing a "browser is not secure" message
- Loading issues
- The browser window-loading wheel won't stop spinning