While troubleshooting an issue with one of our iPhone or iPad apps, we might ask you to send us crash logs. You can get the crash logs by syncing your device with Finder or iTunes on your computer and then finding the log files on your computer. Alternatively, you can find crash logs directly on your iPhone or iPad.
Get crash logs directly from your iPhone
If you have iOS 10.3 or later:
- Navigate to the Settings app.
- Tap Privacy & Security.
- Tap Analytics & Improvements.
- Tap Analytics Data.
- Select a crash log from the list in alphabetical order. The name of each log file will include the app, the date and time the file was created, and the device, such as:
- Tap the share icon at the top-right.
- Select Mail to attach the log files in your reply to us.