Chat and email support
Your technical support options depend on what kind of account you have (Basic, Plus, Family, Professional, or Business). To see the support options for your account, log in and go to dropbox.com/support.
Phone support is only available to Dropbox Business teams. Dropbox Business admins can request a call from Dropbox support during local business hours. To request a call:
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin credentials.
- Click Admin console in the left sidebar.
- Click Help in the left sidebar.
- Click Phone.
- Enter a phone number that can be dialed directly.
- Click Request a call. You should receive a call within a few seconds.
If you’re on a Dropbox Business team, but you’re not an admin, ask your team admin to visit dropbox.com/support. Admins can also add additional admins to the team, so they have access to phone support.
Support is available in English to all users.
Depending on your account type and location, support may be available to you in French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish. Log in and visit dropbox.com/support to see your available options.
If you don’t see your language listed as an option when you visit dropbox.com/support, send an email or chat in your language, and you’ll be routed to the appropriate team.
Support response times and available hours
Plus, Family, Professional, and Business users can expect a response from email support within 1 business day.
- Business users on the Enterprise plan can expect a response from email support within 1 hour any day of the week
If phone and chat support are listed as options when you visit dropbox.com/support, they are available during your local business hours.