This article is a basic overview of the Dropbox website with links to helpful articles. If you have a more specific question, you can search for articles in the help center.
Here are some recent changes to the Dropbox website to be aware of:
- The Photos page on dropbox.com changed in 2017
- The Events page (Events log) has been replaced by the Activity tab on individual files and folders.
Sign in to dropbox.com to get to the Home page. The homepage allows for quick access to your Suggested, Unread, Starred, and Recent files and folders.
On the Dropbox homepage, you can also:
- Search for files and folders
- See new Notifications
- Upload files
- Create a New shared folder
- Create a Paper doc
- Create a new file
Click Files on the left-side navigation menu to see all of the files and folders stored in your Dropbox account.
In the Files window, you can:
- Use the left-side navigation menu to view files and folders that you’re Sharing, your File Requests, and your Deleted Files
- Sort and filter files and folders by Name, Type, Members, date Modified, Extension, and Size
- Upload files and folders, create a New shared folder, create a New folder, Create a new file, and Show deleted files
Click Paper on the left-side navigation menu to see all of your Dropbox Paper files and create new ones.
Paper is a product by Dropbox that helps you work in real-time with your team. You can write together, share comments, embed images, and more. If you have a Dropbox account, you can use Paper for free.
- Learn how to create a Dropbox Paper doc
- Learn more about how Dropbox Paper integrates with the rest of your Dropbox account
- Learn how to format a Dropbox Paper doc
Click Showcase on the left-side navigation menu to see all of your showcases and create new ones.
Dropbox Showcase is a way to share your work with partners and clients on a single page. You can guide people through your content, add your own branding, and automatically keep track of who views, downloads, and comments.